“When we, as black women, make the decision to get out of our comfort zones, step away from what the world deems “beautiful,” and go natural, we are embracing a part of ourselves that has been hidden, and has finally been found and reestablished; we are taking back what has been lost and ultimately finding ourselves, once again; we are embracing the naturalness within. To me, being natural is not just about letting go of a relaxer. It is about stepping out of the box and doing something that truly represents your inner beauty. Being natural is about having an inner confidence that resonates on the outside. It is about taking that natural beauty and making it your own. It is about doing something that ultimately defines you” – naturalhairdiary.wordpress.com
Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- Fluffy Bantu Knot Out on Stretched Natural Hair.