‘On the Spotlight!’ is a new segment on the blog , coilyheadofhair.wordpress.com aimed at celebrating we beautiful ladies with our lovely natural hair and giving us a chance to express ourselves to the natural hair community. We love your hair and that’s why we want to get to know you and your hair background better
Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20186 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- Product Review: V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Coils On Campus: Iyinoluwa!