Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20186 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- Top Reasons Why I Love Headwraps!!!
Author Archives: Oge
Hello great kinkitizens! How’re your manes doing? I hope your moisture and length retention levels are giving you all joy. As for me, not exactly. For the past month, my hair has received the greatest level of neglect known to … Continue reading
Hi everyone, Oge here again. We recently concluded exams in school so Nafisat and I have been sort of busy but we’re right back where we left off!! How’re you all and your manes doing? I hope your hair is … Continue reading
Hello loves, we went MIA again there for some time and we’re really sorry about that(I hope we don’t have to keep apologizing every time we put up a new post). But really, I ‘dobale’ for all you bloggers who … Continue reading
N.B: This may be a long post Ever since I returned natural, my hair has been itching to have two-strand twists installed. Like those juicy twists with very beautifully crafted cornrows on the side I see on IG. Now, I … Continue reading