Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
Category Archives: Coils on Campus
Happy New month everbody, Long time no Coils on Campus. Forgive us. This past month has been incredibly hectic for me. We are kicking off the new month with this very pretty Iyinoluwa. She’s an avid DIY queen with … Continue reading
Happy Sunday Lovelies, This week’s Coils on Campus Feature is Renike. Renike has soft hair she finds easy to style. She ensures it takes her hair regimen seriously and preps her hair the night before. She doesn’t like experimenting much … Continue reading
Hello ladies, We apologize for not putting up any feature last week Saturday. Today’s Coils on Campus feature is Ify aka The Female Igbo Architect. I have come to see Ify as a very friendly and amazing person. She … Continue reading
Our Coils on Campus feature for this week is Yvonne. She is a very enthusiastic and fun newbie natural who sees her hair as a baby and makes sure she treats her with great care. Let’s meet her … Continue reading
Happy Sunday and Happy Valentine’s Day! We are kicking off our very first Coils on Campus (COC) feature with our fellow student blogger here, Levy-Braide of http://www.theblackwriter.com. She’s got this very fun and bubbly personality we just seem to love. Let’s meet her! … Continue reading