Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20184 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- Coils on Campus: Meet Levy-Braide!
Category Archives: Coils on Campus
Yayyy!!! Saturday is here!! A beautiful Saturday afternoon to you ladies! I’ll be discussing a couple of things I learnt from hosting my first natural hair meetup , Coils on Campus, in the University of Lagos Campus. I was able … Continue reading
Heyyyyy. Remember me?! Of course you do. My sincere apologies for being gone so long! This is coming from the bottom of my heart you all. Firstly, no one got lost and there hasn’t been a shortage of ideas for posts. The … Continue reading
Happy New month everbody, Long time no Coils on Campus. Forgive us. This past month has been incredibly hectic for me. We are kicking off the new month with this very pretty Iyinoluwa. She’s an avid DIY queen with … Continue reading
Happy Sunday Lovelies, This week’s Coils on Campus Feature is Renike. Renike has soft hair she finds easy to style. She ensures it takes her hair regimen seriously and preps her hair the night before. She doesn’t like experimenting much … Continue reading