Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Fluffy Bantu Knot Out on Stretched Natural Hair.
- Product Review: Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise.
Category Archives: DIY
Hello people! How are you all doing? Thanks to our faithful readers for their confessions in the last post. We are glad you all confessed. Lol Today’s post is addressing issues we natural hair people with tight/ limited … Continue reading
Hi Guys. I really don’t know why I’m bombarding you all with gists today. These posts have been in my draft for a couple of days now and I’m tired piling them up. So If you saw my last length … Continue reading
Hey guys. How’s the rainy weather going for you all? I personally have been having this love hate relationship with it because sometimes, I actually like the cool atmosphere the rain brings but at the same time, I hate that … Continue reading
Hello my lovely readers from whichever part of the world you are right now. First and foremost forgive my attitude towards updating you all on the hair. Well here it is. Enjoy! Hair used: NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR No … Continue reading
Crochet Braids have become quite popular in the natural hair community. With different hair brands and textures to choose from, our creativity knows no limits. Back in August and October 2014, I experimented with crochet braids for the first time … Continue reading