Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20184 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- Coils on Campus: Meet Levy-Braide!
Category Archives: DIY
Hello people! How are you all doing? Thanks to our faithful readers for their confessions in the last post. We are glad you all confessed. Lol Today’s post is addressing issues we natural hair people with tight/ limited … Continue reading
Hi Guys. I really don’t know why I’m bombarding you all with gists today. These posts have been in my draft for a couple of days now and I’m tired piling them up. So If you saw my last length … Continue reading
Hey guys. How’s the rainy weather going for you all? I personally have been having this love hate relationship with it because sometimes, I actually like the cool atmosphere the rain brings but at the same time, I hate that … Continue reading
Hello my lovely readers from whichever part of the world you are right now. First and foremost forgive my attitude towards updating you all on the hair. Well here it is. Enjoy! Hair used: NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR No … Continue reading
Crochet Braids have become quite popular in the natural hair community. With different hair brands and textures to choose from, our creativity knows no limits. Back in August and October 2014, I experimented with crochet braids for the first time … Continue reading