Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Fluffy Bantu Knot Out on Stretched Natural Hair.
- Product Review: Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise.
Category Archives: Hair Goals
Hello Ladies!!! Yes Yes Yes!!! I’m thinking color again! But before you people crucify me, I am only thinking some highlights; that’s all. I ‘m not sure when I’ll have them done, But I know it’s something I’m definitely considering. … Continue reading
Hey Lovelies, Today’s post is going to be on my hair update growth wise. Enjoy! UPDATE 1: I am not retaining enough length!!! I remember sharing with you all my October length check when I was at … Continue reading
My people, how are you all and how’s the weekend going? I’m finally on my well deserved break so mega yay!! I feel so good to not be doing architecture right now, honestly, the 6am alarms, the projects, the crazy … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I’m pleased to be sharing my debut post with you all. If you don’t know me by now, I’m Oge. And I’ll be posting on the blog along side Nafisat. It’s been a while we announced to you … Continue reading