Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20186 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- Top Reasons Why I Love Headwraps!!!
Category Archives: How-To Series
We all have those days when we would have to take a billion photos over and over again just because we don’t ever seem to look good in enough in them and we end up getting frustrated. Most of the time the problem … Continue reading
Hello people! How are you all doing? Thanks to our faithful readers for their confessions in the last post. We are glad you all confessed. Lol Today’s post is addressing issues we natural hair people with tight/ limited … Continue reading
For those of you that may not know because you don’t live in west Africa… Harmattan is here o. It is one of those seasons in West Africa where certain regions are hit with extreme dryness, dust and cold … Continue reading