Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Fluffy Bantu Knot Out on Stretched Natural Hair.
- Product Review: Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise.
Category Archives: Length Checks
Hello everyone. I’m pleased to be sharing my debut post with you all. If you don’t know me by now, I’m Oge. And I’ll be posting on the blog along side Nafisat. It’s been a while we announced to you … Continue reading
Hey Guys, Howdy! I must apologize for being away from the blogging scene for quite some time. School is really messing with my post updates. I’m currently writing my exams and would be done next. I cant wait to be … Continue reading
Forgive me That this length check is coming just now. At 28 months post relaxer, I’m glad I have been able to hold on to 10 inches of hair! I’m desperately hoping to hit 13 inches by 3rd year anniversary. Check … Continue reading
2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
As some of you know, I have a milestone countdown on the right side of my blog where I have been counting down to my 2nd year natural hair anniversary. Yay! I’m officially two years natural! *drum roll* Well I … Continue reading
Hello people! Thank God it’s friday!! My recently updated length check page can be seen on my page menu at Length Checks and Comparison.