Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20186 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- Top Reasons Why I Love Headwraps!!!
Category Archives: Let’s Talk Hair
Hello guys. I hope you all are doing fine. It’s really exciting for me that I’m writing a random post today without having to plan or put down what I’m going to talk about. I rarely do that. This post … Continue reading
Hello world!!!!! *In Wendy Willam’s voice* ‘How you doooiing?’ I just took down my crochet braids today! See? I told you I can never trick myself into getting my protective styles to last more than 3 weeks! * Wash day … Continue reading
2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
As some of you know, I have a milestone countdown on the right side of my blog where I have been counting down to my 2nd year natural hair anniversary. Yay! I’m officially two years natural! *drum roll* Well I … Continue reading