Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- My 8 Week Protective Style Challenge!
- My two-strand twadventure
Category Archives: Life Talks
First and Foremost, Happy New Month!! To my current readers and subscribers and new readers, yes I see you all. It’s almost 2017 already lol…Everything is just on fast forward right now…lol I know we haven’t really been consistent … Continue reading
Hello Guys. Happy sunday to you all and ofcourse, like the title, Happy birthday to me!! Lol.. even though I did not get a birthday cake, I had a great day today and thank you all for your kind words. I am … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 31,000 times in 2015. If it were a … Continue reading
2015 is gone. Tbh, it wasn’t exactly a superb year for me. I can’t say the same for Nafisah though, I mean, it was the year she got to meet the amazing me and have me join her on the … Continue reading