Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
Category Archives: product review
Hi guys! How’s the weekend going? Today I’m bringing you a product review on Shea Moisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I have been wanting to try this for over a year now and I finally got it last … Continue reading
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: For Superior hold and shine. PRICE: This 2.25 oz jar cost me N1050 in aa supermarket near my house. INGREDIENTS: WATER CETEARETH-25: Universal emulsifier, Surfactant, Cleansing Agent; PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE: It is an emulsifying, emollient, refatting … Continue reading
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: You re only a few dabs away from lush, radiant, soft hair. Sweet ambrosia moisturizes, detangles and defines your tresses. Dry, super thick hair needs this bestselling leave in conditioner. TOP INGREDIENTS: Water: Jojoba oil: Avocado … Continue reading
Hello my lovely readers from whichever part of the world you are right now. First and foremost forgive my attitude towards updating you all on the hair. Well here it is. Enjoy! Hair used: NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR No … Continue reading
ABOUT BEAUTY BOON TheBeautyBoon.com is an online beauty supply store that offers efficient and personalized online shopping experience. They provide access to your day-to-day beauty essentials in the comfort of your home, office or on the go. They deliver to all … Continue reading