Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2018The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on InstagramIt's wash day today and my last day in braids/wig mode. Pictures soon!Been long you saw me and my hair!! Happy new month guys!! Sorry for being so mia..#braidout #naturalhairdaily #amazingnaturalhair #hair2mesmerizeI love and admire a man whose hair is groomed like this!!! ❤ regram @gents_of_lagos😍😍😍 So much goodies in one picture! regram @cantubeauty.africa Thank you to all our 20K followers! To celebrate, we're giving away a Cantu Hamper which includes 5 of your favourite Cantu products. To enter: 1. Follow @cantubeauty.africa 2. Tag 5 friends in the comments 3. For an extra entry point, repost this image using #mycantu in your caption! Make sure your account is public so that we can see your entry- T's and C's apply! Competition ends on 6 October 18:00 CAT. Good luck! #mycantu
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- Be Featured on the blog!
- Five Effective Practices That Help Me Retain Length ( Highly Requested Post)
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- IS THE INTERNET A CURSE OR A BLESSING TO THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION?
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!