Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2018The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- New Hair Products!!
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Our Regimens and Length Checks.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- Product Review: V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Five Effective Practices That Help Me Retain Length ( Highly Requested Post)
Category Archives: shortnaturalhair
N.B: This may be a long post Ever since I returned natural, my hair has been itching to have two-strand twists installed. Like those juicy twists with very beautifully crafted cornrows on the side I see on IG. Now, I … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I’m pleased to be sharing my debut post with you all. If you don’t know me by now, I’m Oge. And I’ll be posting on the blog along side Nafisat. It’s been a while we announced to you … Continue reading
2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
As some of you know, I have a milestone countdown on the right side of my blog where I have been counting down to my 2nd year natural hair anniversary. Yay! I’m officially two years natural! *drum roll* Well I … Continue reading
Hello world! Just as promised, I’ll be making reviews of some buys from February. So I’m starting today with V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner. Quite popular in the natural hair community but never have I tried it before until last … Continue reading