Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20187 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- Few Things I Learnt From Hosting 'Coils on Campus' Natural Hair Meetup in UNILAG!
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Trader's Joe Nourish Spa Conditioner : The Review
- Let's connect
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
Category Archives: Tech talk
I make use of 5 tools to blog. 1) My laptop 2) Internet connection (Ofcourse) 3) Nokia Lumia 920 (For goofing around taking visuals) 4) Lomogram ( Nokia App for editing) 5) Fotor ( Nokia and Windows app for editing) As at the … Continue reading