Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2018The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- New Hair Products!!
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Our Regimens and Length Checks.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Five Effective Practices That Help Me Retain Length ( Highly Requested Post)
- Product Review: V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner.
Category Archives: Transitioning Hair
Thin ends Left: Thin hair; Right: Hair after trim 1) UNDERSTANDING THE STRUCTURE OF HAIR A typical hair strand is a flexible keratin thread with great elasticity and strength which is made of three layers. The innermost being the … Continue reading
It feels so great to be out of high school and all other things related. Like the popular holiday school song goes “no more morning bells, no more teachers’ cane”. Talking about … Continue reading
It’s been a week since I have installed my Individual Jumbo Braids. Yipee! It’s time for a Co- wash!!! I started by sectioning my hair into three parts as usual. Then I apply my conditioner- water mixture (3:1) to my … Continue reading
So before I decided I was going to do my Jumbo Individual Braids, I gave myself a simple protein treatment of 3 beaten eggs yolks; and the day after I conditioned with Organic Root Stimulator Olive oil Hair Masque. … Continue reading