Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2018The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- New Hair Products!!
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Our Regimens and Length Checks.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- Product Review: V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Five Effective Practices That Help Me Retain Length ( Highly Requested Post)
Category Archives: Wash Day Memoirs
Hello world! Just as promised, I’ll be making reviews of some buys from February. So I’m starting today with V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner. Quite popular in the natural hair community but never have I tried it before until last … Continue reading
Hey world!!! So this post is a review of Trader’s Joe Nourish Spa Conditioner. I have been deliberately”eyeing” this products for a long time.lol.. Its is like a striked-out number one on my 2015 wishlist. I was reading reviews on … Continue reading
Vitale Olive Oil HAIR MAYONNAISE with Oat protein, Cholesterol & Botanicals. Repairs Damaged, Rejuvenates Fragile Hair, Moisturizes and Conditions. VOOHM is enriched with Natural Botanicals extracts, Oat Protein, Vitamins, Egg Proteins and Olive Oil to intensively condition, moisturize and strengthen … Continue reading
Check out my recently updated hair regimen. It very a simple and lazy regimen but hey! it works for me! My Hair Regimen..
First and foremost, this is an extremely late post. Reason being that I have been having issues transfering my Pictures from my Nokia phone to my laptop. Anyways that problem has been solved now. So on to the issue at … Continue reading