Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20185 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
Tag Archives: 11 inches of natural hair
Hey Lovelies, Today’s post is going to be on my hair update growth wise. Enjoy! UPDATE 1: I am not retaining enough length!!! I remember sharing with you all my October length check when I was at … Continue reading
Hello people, my apologies for the unexpected long vacation I gave myself since the last post. Without further ado, I’ll be doing a quick update on the result of the inversion method I tried out in my last post. My … Continue reading
My people, how are you all and how’s the weekend going? I’m finally on my well deserved break so mega yay!! I feel so good to not be doing architecture right now, honestly, the 6am alarms, the projects, the crazy … Continue reading
Happy Sunday everybody. I’m just excited that I’m finally done with exams so you all should see me here more often as from now. Remember I straightened my hair last week, the post contains how the whole process went, … Continue reading