Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20185 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- LATE HAIR UPDATE: 3 Weeks old box braids and the takedown..
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
Tag Archives: 8 inches of natural hair
Crochet Braids have become quite popular in the natural hair community. With different hair brands and textures to choose from, our creativity knows no limits. Back in August and October 2014, I experimented with crochet braids for the first time … Continue reading
Hello world! Just as promised, I’ll be making reviews of some buys from February. So I’m starting today with V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner. Quite popular in the natural hair community but never have I tried it before until last … Continue reading
Hey world!!! So this post is a review of Trader’s Joe Nourish Spa Conditioner. I have been deliberately”eyeing” this products for a long time.lol.. Its is like a striked-out number one on my 2015 wishlist. I was reading reviews on … Continue reading
Ever since my natural hair journey was set in motion. I have always learned to appreciate the essence of scarves and head wraps. I looove headwraps a lot! No let me put it this way, I have gracefully worn head … Continue reading