Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2018The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- New Hair Products!!
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Our Regimens and Length Checks.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Five Effective Practices That Help Me Retain Length ( Highly Requested Post)
- Product Review: V05 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner.
Tag Archives: awkward hair phase
Forgive me That this length check is coming just now. At 28 months post relaxer, I’m glad I have been able to hold on to 10 inches of hair! I’m desperately hoping to hit 13 inches by 3rd year anniversary. Check … Continue reading
Hey guys! Welcome to the month of September. It’s hard to believe that we’ve finally reached the last quarter of 2015. I’m just a bit super excited that we are approaching the end of the year. Today I’ll be talking … Continue reading
Hi guys, How’s your Saturday going? I’m feeling so at peace with myself and the world. I don’t why. Probably because I’m almost through with school projects. ( I have been quite busy in the past few weeks! Lawwd!!) Remember … Continue reading
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: You re only a few dabs away from lush, radiant, soft hair. Sweet ambrosia moisturizes, detangles and defines your tresses. Dry, super thick hair needs this bestselling leave in conditioner. TOP INGREDIENTS: Water: Jojoba oil: Avocado … Continue reading