Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20186 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- The Nigerian Female's Guide to Preventing and Correcting Thin, See-Through Ends.
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- Top Reasons Why I Love Headwraps!!!
Tag Archives: Natural hair growth
Hello Ladies!!! Yes Yes Yes!!! I’m thinking color again! But before you people crucify me, I am only thinking some highlights; that’s all. I ‘m not sure when I’ll have them done, But I know it’s something I’m definitely considering. … Continue reading
Hey Lovelies, Today’s post is going to be on my hair update growth wise. Enjoy! UPDATE 1: I am not retaining enough length!!! I remember sharing with you all my October length check when I was at … Continue reading
Hello people, my apologies for the unexpected long vacation I gave myself since the last post. Without further ado, I’ll be doing a quick update on the result of the inversion method I tried out in my last post. My … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I’m pleased to be sharing my debut post with you all. If you don’t know me by now, I’m Oge. And I’ll be posting on the blog along side Nafisat. It’s been a while we announced to you … Continue reading