Nafisah’s 3rd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 2016The big day is here.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11''/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: April 2015
Current Hair Colour: Natural black - Brown ombre
Goals: Retain 13 inches by April 2016
Wish-list: Indigo Powder, Jumbo Perm rods.
To do list: Henna and Bentonite clay treatments.
Oge’s 2nd Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayOctober 31st, 2016The big day is here.
Oge’s Hair Stats
Last Relaxer Application: 31st October, 2014
Big Chop: 2nd February, 2015
Goals: Shine, Length Retention.
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Stretching Natural Hair with African Threading.
- My 8 Week Protective Style Challenge!
- My two-strand twadventure
Tag Archives: Natural hair growth
Hello Ladies!!! Yes Yes Yes!!! I’m thinking color again! But before you people crucify me, I am only thinking some highlights; that’s all. I ‘m not sure when I’ll have them done, But I know it’s something I’m definitely considering. … Continue reading
Hey Lovelies, Today’s post is going to be on my hair update growth wise. Enjoy! UPDATE 1: I am not retaining enough length!!! I remember sharing with you all my October length check when I was at … Continue reading
Hello people, my apologies for the unexpected long vacation I gave myself since the last post. Without further ado, I’ll be doing a quick update on the result of the inversion method I tried out in my last post. My … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I’m pleased to be sharing my debut post with you all. If you don’t know me by now, I’m Oge. And I’ll be posting on the blog along side Nafisat. It’s been a while we announced to you … Continue reading