Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20183 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Surviving Harmattan in Nigeria: Natural Hair and Skin Care tips.
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- Make Your Homemade Whipped Shea Butter Today.
- Be Featured on the blog!
Tag Archives: natural hair product reviews
Hi guys! How’s the weekend going? Today I’m bringing you a product review on Shea Moisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I have been wanting to try this for over a year now and I finally got it last … Continue reading
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: For Superior hold and shine. PRICE: This 2.25 oz jar cost me N1050 in aa supermarket near my house. INGREDIENTS: WATER CETEARETH-25: Universal emulsifier, Surfactant, Cleansing Agent; PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE: It is an emulsifying, emollient, refatting … Continue reading
HI guys. Today I’ll be sharing with you my latest buys. I must warn you all, product junkism is real o. I used to form, I will never waste my money on too much hair products. X years later, I’m … Continue reading
Crochet Braids have become quite popular in the natural hair community. With different hair brands and textures to choose from, our creativity knows no limits. Back in August and October 2014, I experimented with crochet braids for the first time … Continue reading