Nafisah’s 5th Natural Hair AnniversaryThe Big DayApril 6th, 20183 months to go.
Last Relaxer Application: 6th April, 2013
Big Chop: 9th August, 2013
Hair length (October 2015) : 11”/APL
Last trim: October 2015
Next trim: August 2017
Current Hair Colour: Natural black
Goals: Retain 16 inches by April 2018
What exactly are you trying to find?
We're on Instagram
Narrow your search!Awards Book Reviews Coils on Campus DIY Events first impressions For Newly Naturals Giveaways Hair Challenges Hair Goals Hair Tips and Tricks Hair Updates Hauls and Buys How-To Series Length Checks Let's Talk Hair Life Talks Milestones and Achievements natural hair Natural Hair Styles New Beginnings Nigerian Naturals Non-Hair Matters On the Spotlight product review Protective styling Regimen and Routines shortnaturalhair Tech talk Transitioning Hair TWA Wash Day Memoirs
OurTop Posts & Pages
- NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR For Crochet Braids - First Impressions.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Organics by Africa’s BEST Cholesterol Tea-tree Oil
- Crochet Braids with NOBLE GOLD KINKY BULK HAIR : The Installation Results.
- My First Crochet Braids with Kinky Hair!
- My Hair Dye Experience with Dark and Lovely Color Intensity Magic Plum.
- 2 Years Natural Hair Anniversary!! feat. My Length Check, Short Term Hair Goals and A little Hair Secret.
- Do-It-Yourself Ankara and Satin Inspired Headbands!
- Yellow Igbo Girl's thoughts on natural hair in Nigeria
- Natural Hair Care on a Budget: Tips and Tricks.
- Revisiting: The Inversion Method Challenge!
Tag Archives: Short natural hair
Hello ladies, We apologize for not putting up any feature last week Saturday. Today’s Coils on Campus feature is Ify aka The Female Igbo Architect. I have come to see Ify as a very friendly and amazing person. She … Continue reading
Our Coils on Campus feature for this week is Yvonne. She is a very enthusiastic and fun newbie natural who sees her hair as a baby and makes sure she treats her with great care. Let’s meet her … Continue reading
N.B: This may be a long post Ever since I returned natural, my hair has been itching to have two-strand twists installed. Like those juicy twists with very beautifully crafted cornrows on the side I see on IG. Now, I … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I’m pleased to be sharing my debut post with you all. If you don’t know me by now, I’m Oge. And I’ll be posting on the blog along side Nafisat. It’s been a while we announced to you … Continue reading